dimanche 29 mars 2009

My first custom..try

My first custom car .
I painted interior of a Kyosho ferrari f430 GT.
I used colors from tamiya and few pic I found on the net.

For a first try i'm pround.

leave me your comment.
The next car I want do a Lamborghini or a Porsche







Ma première voiture personnalisée.
J'ai peint l'intérieur d'une Ferrari F430 GT de Kyosho.
J'ai utilisé la peinture Tamiya et quelques photo trouvées sur le net.
Pour un premier essai et je suis asser fier.

laisser vos commentaires.
La prochaine voiture je veux faire une Lamborghini ou une Porsche

3 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

Not bad for your first try! Well done! Looking forward to seeing more custom job. Cheers!

JDMike's Diecast Site a dit…

now thats looking good Frederick! :-)

i started that way also, just small detailing, more to come i hope! :-)

Fred.F a dit…

certainly I have lot of fun to add details on these small car.