jeudi 30 avril 2009

Custom #2

Yeah Another F430 I have few double. Perfect to update my technic , before paint others models.
I paint the wheels in gold (tamiya X-12) and I the grill on back with photoetched
The air holes on front ,i used cigarette paper + photoetched . And I used 1.5 mm pipes for the exausts.

The F430 is from kyosho the details are excellents and the finish perfect.
This is not the custom of the Year but I like the gold paint on black car






Une autre F430 je sais , j'ai quelques doubles de ce model. j'en profite pour remettre à jour mes technique , avant de faire d'autre voiture.

J'ai peins les roues couleur or ( Tamiya X-12) et la grille arrière est en photodécoupe .
Pour les trous d'aération sur le devant, j'ai utilisé le papier à cigarettes + photodécoupe. Et j'ai utilisé des tuyaux de 1,5 mm pour le exausts.

La F430 est de Kyosho , les détails sont excellents et la finition est parfaite.

1 commentaire:

nosym1 a dit…

Great site/ great work. I saw your work on the ferarri site.
I like the grills on the black ferarri 430. Where can I buy that material in america and what is the name of it in English.